Low-carb & keto
Discover low-carb classics like coleslaw and buttery cabbage. Or, look for edgier gourmet options like creamy lemon green beans. Deliciousness awaits!
Dairy-free keto side dishes
Top 5 must-have keto ingredients for savory sides
- “Cole crops”: Cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, collard greens and kale are all high in nutrients (especially vitamin C) and low in carbs. Incredible versatile veggies that every low-carber should have in their fridge.
- Zucchini: Also very versatile. Cut it in half, spoon out the seeds and fill with your favorite toppings or spiralize the zucchini to turn it into “zoodles“. Or why not cut it into cubes to make a low-carb “potato salad“?
- Mushrooms: Great flavor and meat-like consistency. Delicious to fill with cheese and bake in the oven or fry together with butter and garlic. Also add protein and are high in potassium.
- Cheese: Takes veggies to another level. Use a strong and salty cheese like goat cheese, parmesan or blue cheese to give the side dish a punch of flavour and richness.
- Butter: Definitely a must-have. Everything gets better with butter, right?
Our latest meal plan:
Pascale Naessens is Belgium’s bestselling cookbook author. She’s an ambassador for pure, healthy, delicious food that is low in refined carbohydrates but high in nutrition, simplicity, and flavor.
In this exclusive low-carb meal plan, you’ll get to enjoy some of Pascale’s most loved recipes, such as Cajun chicken salad and Low-carb shepherd’s pie — as well as a handful of her simple yet delicious recipes from her latest cookbook “The Keto Cure.”