This dazzling ‘slaw is a fun alternative to the usual one. Just the right touch of caraway and whole grain mustard flavor the cabbage perfectly. Serve for some festive color on the table. Keto is simply slawsome!
- 1½ lbs (9½ cups) 650 g (2.2 liters) red cabbage
- 1¼ cups 300 ml mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp 2 tsp ground caraway seeds
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp whole-grain mustard
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Shred the cabbage finely, with a mandolin slicer or in a food processor.
- Mix with other ingredients and let sit for 10–15 minutes before serving.
If you have left over shredded cabbage, you can refrigerate it in a tightly closed plastic bag for several days to use for another recipe... perhaps a crack slaw?