This dazzling ‘slaw is a fun alternative to the usual one. Just the right touch of caraway and whole grain mustard flavor the cabbage perfectly. Serve during the winter holidays for some festive color on the table. Keto is simply slawsome!
- 12⁄3 lbs 750 g red cabbage
- 1¼ cups 300 ml mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons ground caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- Shred the cabbage finely, with a mandolin slicer or in a food processor.
- Mix with other ingredients and let sit for 10–15 minutes before serving.
If you have left over shredded cabbage, you can refrigerate it in a tightly closed plastic bag for several days to use for another recipe… perhaps a crack slaw?