- 5 oz. 150 g butter
- 2 oz. 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Let the butter reach room temperature.
- Mix all ingredients with a fork in a small bowl. Set aside for 15 minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
- Serve the butter as a condiment and let it melt over meat, chicken, fish or vegetables.
- The butter will keep for at least one week and may also be stored in the freezer.
Try this butter with other sharp grated cheese... like asiago. And for ultra-smooth with a punch of flavor, go for the original — Parmigiano-Reggiano, the king of cheese.