- 8 oz. (1 cup) 230 g (240 ml) unsalted butter, at room temperature, divided
- 2 tsp 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ tsp 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp erythritol (optional)
- Brown 1/4 of the butter in a small sauce pan until it turns amber in color, but without burning it.
- Pour the browned butter in a beaker and whisk in the rest of the butter bit by bit with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Add cinnamon, vanilla and optional sweetener towards the end.
Add flavor to the cream with anything you want – cocoa powder, cardamom, ground coffee, orange or lime zest. Or even fresh fruit like raspberries or blueberries. Make this dish your own!