Coffee with whipped cream
- 1 cup 240 ml coffee
- ¼ cup 60 ml
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- cocoa powder or ground cinnamon (optional)
- Make coffee as usual.
- Whip the cream with a little bit of vanilla extract until soft peaks form.
- Add coffee to a big cup or mug. Add a dollop of cream on top and an optional sprinkling of cocoa powder or cinnamon.
- Serve immediately, preferably with a few of your favorite nuts on the side.
If you want to transform this drink into a low-carb dessert, just add a small piece of dark chocolate, with a cocoa content of at least 70%, to the bottom of your cup before you add the coffee. By the time you're finished drinking, you'll find a delicious piece of melted chocolate. Keep a spoon within reach!