- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp chipotle powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Mix the mayonnaise, chipotle powder and tomato paste together in a small bowl. Add additional seasoning to taste—more means a spicier sauce. Note: The tomato paste is primarily included for color and can be excluded if you’re using chipotle paste instead of powder.
- Let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes or more to allow the flavors to develop.
- Keeps in the fridge for up to 5 days.
This is one of those condiments that can work with almost anything. Try it on burgers or sandwiches, or as a dip with veggies. It even makes a perfect but unexpected match as a dipping sauce with sushi rolls!