Keto tartar sauce
- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise
- ½ cup 120 ml dill pickle, choppeddill pickles, chopped
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Chop the pickles into small chunks (we like them pretty fine) and place in a bowl. Mix with remaining ingredients.
- Place sauce in the fridge and let the flavors settle while you prepare the rest of the meal.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
If you don't have dill pickles on hand, feel free to experiment with capers. Really delicious! Or substitute a sugar-free relish of any sort.
Here's our recipe for low-carb friendly fish & chips. But tartar sauce isn't just for fried fish. Try it on egg salad, cold cuts, or any meat that needs a bit of a kick of fat and spice!
Tartar sauce keeps 4-5 days in the fridge.