Whip up this classic in a couple of minutes, and watch the mood at your table move from "like it" to "love it!" An easy finishing touch that delivers the three C's—creamy, chewy, and complex. Without the fourth C— carbs.
- 1 cup 225 ml mayonnaise
- ½ cup 125 ml dill pickle, choppeddill pickles, chopped
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Chop the pickles into small chunks (we like them pretty fine) and place in a bowl. Mix with remaining ingredients.
- Place sauce in the fridge and let the flavors settle while you prepare the rest of the meal.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.