Keto thousand island dressing
Rethink this old standby without the sugar and you are in for an even tastier dressing. Still offering a kick of heat—still sporting little chunks of dill pickles. Just like mom used to make, only better!
- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise
- 1 cup 240 ml crème fraîche or sour cream
- ¼ cup 60 ml mild chili sauce
- 1 (1 oz.) 1 (30 g) shallot, finely choppedshallots, finely chopped
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (60 g) red bell pepper, finely choppedred bell peppers, finely chopped
- ¼ cup 60 ml dill pickle, finely choppeddill pickles, finely chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp tabasco
- salt and pepper
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to let the flavors develop.
- Skip (or reduce) the tabasco if you're using a hot chili sauce. You can also use sugar-free ketchup or tomato paste if you want a milder sauce.
A perfect touch to complete that Reuben sandwich on Oopsie bread! This dressing will keep for 4–5 days in the refrigerator; make some extra for dressing your salad later in the week.
Tuong ot sriracha
It's a clear bottle with green squirt top and has a pic of a chicken