Keto thousand island dressing
- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise
- 1 cup 240 ml or
- ¼ cup 60 ml mild chili sauce
- 1 (1 oz.) 1 (30 g) shallot, finely choppedshallots, finely chopped
- ½ (2½ oz.) ½ (70 g) , finely chopped, finely chopped
- ¼ cup 60 ml dill pickle, finely choppeddill pickles, finely chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp tabasco
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to let the flavors develop.
- Skip (or reduce) the tabasco if you're using a hot chili sauce. You can also use sugar-free ketchup or tomato paste if you want a milder sauce.
A perfect touch to complete that Reuben sandwich on Oopsie bread!
This dressing will keep for 4–5 days in the refrigerator; make some extra for dressing your salad later in the week.