Keto thousand island dressing
- 1 cup 225 ml mayonnaise
- 1 cup 225 ml crème fraîche or sour cream
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp mild chili sauce
- 1 1 shallot, finely choppedshallots, finely chopped
- ½ ½ red bell pepper, finely choppedred bell peppers, finely chopped
- ¼ cup 60 ml dill pickle, finely choppeddill pickles, finely chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp tabasco
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to let the flavors develop.
- Skip (or reduce) the tabasco if you're using a hot chili sauce. You can also use sugar-free ketchup or tomato paste if you want a milder sauce.
A perfect touch to complete that Reuben sandwich on Oopsie bread!
This dressing will keep for 4–5 days in the refrigerator; make some extra for dressing your salad later in the week.