Keto avocado hummus
- 3 (11⁄3 lbs) 3 (600 g) ripe avocadoripe avocados
- ½ cup (¼ oz.) 120 ml (8 g)
- ½ cup 120 ml olive oil
- ¼ cup (1¼ oz.) 60 ml (35 g) sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup 60 ml tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1 garlic clove, pressedgarlic cloves, pressed
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Cut the avocado lengthwise, remove the pit and spoon out the flesh.
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until thoroughly smooth.
- Add more oil, lemon juice or water if you want to have a looser texture. Adjust seasonings as needed.
This sauce is boss, so feel free to use it as a spread, too! It's a perfect addition to your low-carb sandwich or wrap.