Whip and dip! Blend together this tasty keto take on hummus and you will find your new to-go dip for veggies. Creamy, with a bright citrus edge, and ready in minutes!
- 3 3 ripe avocadoripe avocados
- ½ cup 125 ml fresh cilantro
- ½ cup 125 ml olive oil
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml tahini (sesame paste)
- ½ ½ lemon juice
- 1 1 garlic clove, pressedgarlic cloves, pressed
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cut the avocado lengthwise, remove the pit and spoon out the flesh.
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until thoroughly smooth.
- Add more oil, lemon juice or water if you want to have a looser texture. Adjust seasonings as needed.
This sauce is boss, so feel free to use it as a spread, too! It’s a perfect addition to your low-carb sandwich or wrap.