Keto avocado hummus
Whip and dip! Blend together this tasty keto take on hummus and you will find your new to-go dip for veggies. Creamy, with a bright citrus edge, and ready in minutes!
- 3 (11⁄3 lbs) 3 (600 g) ripe avocadoripe avocados
- ½ cup (¼ oz.) 120 ml (8 g) fresh cilantro
- ½ cup 120 ml olive oil
- ¼ cup (1¼ oz.) 60 ml (35 g) sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup 60 ml tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1 garlic clove, pressedgarlic cloves, pressed
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Cut the avocado lengthwise, remove the pit and spoon out the flesh.
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until thoroughly smooth.
- Add more oil, lemon juice or water if you want to have a looser texture. Adjust seasonings as needed.
This sauce is boss, so feel free to use it as a spread, too! It's a perfect addition to your low-carb sandwich or wrap.
I'll make part of it with marjoram and thyme cuz they are my favourite spices
Thank you for alerting us! The Recipe Team has fixed the lemon juice amount.
That does sound good. Have you tried our bagel recipe yet?
Yes, that's correct.
Generally, dishes like this are safe in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.