A wonderful peanut-butter sauce. Very popular with kids because of the sweetness of the peanuts.
- 14 oz. 400 g coconut cream or coconut milk
- 1 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and finely choppedred chili peppers, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml tamari soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml peanut butter
- salt and pepper
- Mix the ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Let simmer on low heat for 5–10 minutes until the sauce is of desired consistency.
- Season to taste.