- 1¾ cups 425 ml coconut milk
- 2 tsp 2 tsp red curry paste
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce or fish sauce
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml peanut butter, without added sugar
- Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan until smooth. Bring to a boil. Let simmer on low heat for 5–10 minutes until the sauce is of desired consistency.
- Taste and add more soy sauce if you think it needs more salt.
Is your peanut butter sugar-free?
Most branded peanut butters contain around 2 grams of sugar (half a teaspoon) per serving, so make sure to check the label. Ideally, your peanut butter should contain nothing but peanuts and sometimes salt.
Don't be put off by peanut butter with a little layer of oil at the top of the jar. That means it's natural. Just stir it into the peanut butter.
Can anyone tell me how long it is safe to keep this in the fridge? Thank you.
Sauces like this will generally keep safely in the fridge for at least 4-5 days.
This guide contains information keto while on blood pressure medication https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/with-high-blood-pressure