- 1¾ cups 425 ml
- 2 tsp 2 tsp red curry paste
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp or fish sauce
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml peanut butter, without added sugar
- Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan until smooth. Bring to a boil. Let simmer on low heat for 5–10 minutes until the sauce is of desired consistency.
- Taste and add more soy sauce if you think it needs more salt.
Is your peanut butter sugar-free?
Most branded peanut butters contain around 2 grams of sugar (half a teaspoon) per serving, so make sure to check the label. Ideally, your peanut butter should contain nothing but peanuts and sometimes salt.
Don't be put off by peanut butter with a little layer of oil at the top of the jar. That means it's natural. Just stir it into the peanut butter.