Keto bechamel sauce
Ever wondered how to make that lovely creamy white sauce without using any flour? It's way simpler than you'd think. Not only gluten-free but also keto and so much easier to make than the original version, without compromising on its authentic taste. What a great addition to your repertoire!
- 1¾ cups 425 ml heavy whipping cream
- 7 oz. (4⁄5 cup) 200 g (210 ml) cream cheese
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Add the heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, salt, pepper, and nutmeg to a medium-sized, nonstick saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, while stirring continuously.
- Reduce temperature to medium-low, and simmer uncovered for a few minutes, until a desired consistency is reached.
- Prior to serving, season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg, to taste.
This sounds really interesting
I will try it;)
That sounds delicious!
Great! So glad you enjoyed it!
We have not tested that, but it sounds delicious.
I WANT the high fat/high protein,
so this is perfect.
Bye bye carbs, I won't miss you!