Keto bechamel sauce
- 1¾ cups 425 ml
- 7 oz. (4⁄5 cup) 200 g (210 ml) cream cheese
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Add the heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, salt, pepper, and nutmeg to a medium-sized, nonstick saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, while stirring continuously.
- Reduce temperature to medium-low, and simmer uncovered for a few minutes, until a desired consistency is reached.
- Prior to serving, season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg, to taste.