Do you love to sink your teeth into something crunchy now and then? This low-carb crispbread is a great alternative to flaxseed versions.
- 1¼ cups 300 ml sesame seeds
- 62⁄3 tablespoons 100 ml sunflower seeds
- 2 oz. 60 g shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon ground psyllium husk powder
- 62⁄3 tablespoons 100 ml water
- 2 2 eggeggs
- ¼ - 1 teaspoon ¼ - 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix together all ingredients (grate the cheese coarsely), and spread out on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Set the oven to 350°F (175°C) for 20 minutes.
- Carefully cut the crackers into the desired form.
- Lower the heat to 280°F (140°C) and let sit for another 40 minutes.
- Remove the crispbread and make sure it's dry all all the way through. I usually let it stay in the oven with the door slightly open until the oven is cool.