Low-carb sesame crispbread
- 1¼ cups 300 ml (175 g) sesame seeds
- ½ cup 125 ml (75 g) sunflower seeds
- 2 oz. 50 g (100 ml) shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp (8 g) ground psyllium husk powder
- ½ cup 125 ml water
- 2 2 eggeggs
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp salt
- Mix together all ingredients, and spread out on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Set the oven to 350°F (175°C) for 20 minutes.
- Carefully cut the crispbread into the desired form.
- Lower the heat to 280°F (140°C) and put the crispbread back into the oven for another 40 minutes.
- Remove the crispbread and make sure it's dry all all the way through. Let it stay in the oven with the door slightly open until the oven is cool.
The sesame crispbread may also be made without cheese and you can replace the sunflower seeds with things like pumpkin seeds.
About the Recipe
The creator is Fanny Lindkvist, who runs a popular Swedish blog and the Instagram account LessCarbs.