Keto seed crackers
A crispy keto seed cracker with a nice nutty taste of sesame seeds. Great for breakfast as well as the evening's cheese platter.
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml (40 g) almond flour
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml sunflower seeds
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml flaxseed or chia seeds
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp (8 g) ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup 60 ml melted coconut oil
- 1 cup 225 ml boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C). Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add boiling water and oil. Mix together with a wooden fork.
- Spread out the dough thinly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake on lower rack for about 45 minutes, check occasionally. Let dry for another 15 minutes, but pay attention as seeds are heat sensitive.
- Turn off the oven and let the dry in the oven. Break into pieces and spread a generous amount of butter on top.