- ¾ lb 350 g carrotcarrots
- 1 lb 450 g green asparagus
- ½ lb 225 g scallionscallions
- ¼ cup 60 ml olive oil
- 2 2 eggeggs
- ¼ cup 60 ml chopped fresh sage
- salt and pepper
- 3 oz. 85 g butter
Nutrition79% Fat7% Protein11% Carbs
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (225°C). Wash and trim the vegetables. Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on top and season with salt and pepper. Add the chopped sage and place in the oven for about 20 minutes until the vegetables are roasted.
- In the meantime, boil the eggs for 10 minutes so they are hard boiled. Immediately, place them in cold water when done to make them easier to peel.
- Remove the peel and chop the eggs in small pieces.
- Brown the butter over medium heat until it has a deep amber color and a nutty smell. It should only brown, not burn, so pay close attention.
- Place the roasted vegetables on a serving platter and decorate with the chopped eggs and finish it by drizzling the butter all over.