- 3 oz. 85 g butter
- 1 lb (5 cups) 450 g (1.2 liters) broccoli
- 5 (22⁄3 oz.) 5 (75 g)
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp small capers (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Divide the broccoli into small florets, including the stem. Peel the stem if it is rough.
- Melt the butter and add broccoli. Sauté for 5 minutes over medium-high heat until the broccoli browns nicely and softens. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add finely chopped scallions and capers if you wish. Fry for another 1-2 minutes. Serve immediately!
Try this simple, buttery transformation with Brussels sprouts, asparagus, or zucchini. And go ahead and mix in some sliced mushrooms if that sounds yummy!