Keto frittata with fresh spinach
- 5 oz. 140 g diced bacon or chorizo
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter
- 8 oz. (7½ cups) 230 g (1.8 liters) fresh spinach
- 8 8 eggeggs
- 1 cup 240 ml
- 5 oz. (1¼ cups) 140 g (290 ml) cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9x9 baking dish or individual ramekins.
- Fry the bacon in butter on medium heat until crispy. Add the spinach and stir until wilted. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and cream together and pour into baking dish or in ramekins.
- Add the bacon, spinach and cheese on top and place in the middle of the oven. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until set in the middle and golden brown on top.
Try serving with shredded green or red cabbage on the side, with a homemade dressing. Delish!