This gorgeous dish looks beyond impressive, yet is amazingly simple to make! Spinach, eggs, sausage or bacon, and veggies magically combine into a divine feast for the eyes…and the tummy. It’s keto gold!
- 8 8 eggeggs
- 1 cup 225 ml heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz. 225 g fresh spinach
- 51⁄3 oz. 150 g diced bacon or chorizo
- 51⁄3 oz. 150 g shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons butter, for frying
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Fry the bacon in butter until crispy. Add the spinach.
- Whisk the eggs and cream together and pour into a greased baking dish.
- Add the bacon, spinach and cheese on top and place in the middle of the oven. Bake for 25–30 minutes.
Try with shredded green or red cabbage with a homemade dressing. Delish!