- 2 2 eggeggs
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons coconut cream or coconut milk or sour cream
- 1 oz. 30 g butter
- shredded cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- Melt butter in a pan on low heat.
- Mix together eggs, cream, and salt and add to the pan.
- Stir with a spatula from the edge towards the center until the eggs are scrambled. I like it soft and creamy, not with a crisp surface, which means stirring often on lower heat. You can remove the pan from the heat when you add the batter; this is usually enough to keep the eggs soft.
You can also make the scrambled eggs in a hot water bath. This will make it super creamy. I did this when my daughter was young in order to avoid frying.
I always have my scrambled eggs with about 1–1½ oz (30–50 g) butter, a lot of fresh herbs, and ideally a few pieces of seed crisp bread. Enjoy!
This is a LCHF breakfast idea from Fanny Lindkvist, who runs a popular Swedish blog and the Instagram account LessCarbs.