Scrambled eggs with basil and butter
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter
- 2 2 eggeggs
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup (11⁄3 oz.) 80 ml (38 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh basil
- Melt butter in a pan on low heat.
- Add cracked eggs, cream, shredded cheese, and seasoning to a small bowl. Give it a light whisk and add to the pan.
- Stir with a spatula from the edge towards the center until the eggs are scrambled. If you prefer it soft and creamy, stir on lower heat until desired consistency.
- Top with fresh basil.
Have your scrambled eggs with about 1–1½ oz (30–50 g) butter, a lot of fresh herbs, and ideally a few pieces of low-carb sesame crispbread. Enjoy!
This is a LCHF breakfast idea from Fanny Lindkvist, who runs a popular Swedish blog and the Instagram account LessCarbs.