Cured salmon with scrambled eggs and chives
- 2 2 eggeggs
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup 60 ml heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 2 oz. 50 g cured salmon
- salt and pepper
- Whisk the eggs thoroughly. Melt the butter in a pan, and then stir in the eggs. Add the cream and heat carefully while stirring.
- Let the mixture simmer over low heat for a few minutes while stirring constantly to make the eggs creamy.
- Season with chopped chives, salt, and freshly ground pepper. Serve with a few slices of cured salmon.
Give our apple-cured salmon recipe a try. It uses the sweetness of apples instead of a lot of sugar. Plan ahead – the salmon needs 2 days in the fridge to cure! Mmmm… worth waiting for. You won’t be disappointed!