Keto no-noodle chicken soup
- 4 oz. 110 g butter
- 2 2 celery stalkcelery stalks
- 6 oz. 175 g sliced mushrooms
- 2 2 minced garlic cloveminced garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 2 tsp 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 8 cups 2 liters chicken broth
- 1 1 medium sized carrotmedium sized carrots
- 1½ 1½ shredded rotisserie chickenshredded rotisserie chickens
- 2 cups 475 ml green cabbage sliced into strips
- Melt the butter in a large pot.
- Slice the celery stalks and mushrooms into smaller pieces.
- Add dried onion, celery, mushrooms and garlic into the pot and cook for three to four minutes.
- Add broth, carrot, parsley, salt, and pepper. Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add cooked chicken and cabbage. Simmer for an additional 8 to 12 minutes until the cabbage “noodles” are tender.
Get moreStart free trial
Keto quick tip
This cabbage soup freezes well for those times when you don’t feel like cooking, but you need a healthy chicken no-noodle soup!