Made with healing bone broth, this keto chicken no-noodle soup with healthy cabbage is warm and comforting when it’s cold outside, when you’re fighting a cold, or you just crave a hearty soup!
- 4 oz. 110 g butter
- 2 2 celery stalkcelery stalks
- 6 oz. 175 g sliced mushrooms
- 2 2 minced garlic cloveminced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups 2 liters chicken broth
- 1 1 medium sized carrotmedium sized carrots
- 1½ 1½ shredded rotisserie chickenshredded rotisserie chickens
- 2 cups 475 ml green cabbage sliced into strips
- Melt the butter in a large pot.
- Slice the celery stalks and mushrooms into smaller pieces.
- Add dried onion, celery, mushrooms and garlic into the pot and cook for three to four minutes.
- Add broth, carrot, parsley, salt, and pepper. Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add cooked chicken and cabbage. Simmer for an additional 8 to 12 minutes until the cabbage “noodles” are tender.