Bacon-wrapped keto burgers
Because why not? Bacon and burgers go together like fingers and smart phones. Wrap some up for dinner tonight and be the genius cook you've always wanted to be. Stacked high with all their fave toppings, this keto dish is the definition of 'crowd pleaser.'
- 7 oz. 200 g bacon (pork or turkey)
- 1¼ lbs 550 g ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp cold water
- 2 2 fresh jalapeño, finely choppedfresh jalapeños, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 4 dill pickledill pickles
- 3 oz. (¾ cup) 85 g (180 ml) sliced cheddar cheese
- 3 oz. (21⁄3 cups) 85 g (550 ml) lettuce
- 2 (8 oz.) 2 (230 g) sliced tomatosliced tomatoes
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) sliced red onionsliced red onions
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp mayonnaise
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Put aside a slice of bacon for each burger and finely chop the remaining slices.
- Mix together the ground beef, water, jalapeños, chopped bacon, and spices. Shape the burgers with wet hands.
- Wrap a bacon slice around each burger. Use a brush to apply olive oil to the meat and grill each side for 5-10 minutes or until cooked through. You can also use the stove and fry them in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion, and a dollop of mayonnaise.
Uncooked, so it is flexible enough to bend around the burger.
You may leave off the bacon.
If you need two meals, set the number of servings to 2. That will give you 1 dinner + 1 lunch.
Hi, Cymantha! Our recipe team doesn't recall chili paste ever being in this recipe.
Sorry 2 teaspoons