Bacon-wrapped keto burgers
- 7 oz. 200 g bacon (pork or turkey)
- 1¼ lbs 550 g ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp cold water
- 2 2 fresh jalapeño, finely choppedfresh jalapeños, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 4 dill pickledill pickles
- 3 oz. (¾ cup) 85 g (180 ml) sliced cheddar cheese
- 3 oz. (21⁄3 cups) 85 g (550 ml) lettuce
- 2 (8 oz.) 2 (230 g) sliced tomatosliced tomatoes
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) sliced red onionsliced red onions
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- Put aside a slice of bacon for each burger and finely chop the remaining slices.
- Mix together the ground beef, water, jalapeños, chopped bacon, and spices. Shape the burgers with wet hands.
- Wrap a bacon slice around each burger. Use a brush to apply olive oil to the meat and grill each side for 5-10 minutes or until cooked through. You can also use the stove and fry them in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion, and a dollop of mayonnaise.