Keto lamb sliders with feta cheese dressing
Aromatic oregano and lemon combined with lamb, make these fragrant burgers irresistible. You. Want. To. Eat. These. Now. Serve these bad boys either wrapped in lettuce, or over a big Greek salad.
- 1 lb 450 g ground lamb
- ½ tsp ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ (1 oz.) ¼ (28 g) yellow onion, finely dicedyellow onions, finely diced
- 2 2 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp fresh oregano, leaves only
- 1 1 lemon, zest onlylemons, zest only
Feta cheese dressing
- 2 oz. (6 tbsp) 55 g (85 ml) feta cheese
- ¼ cup (1½ oz.) 60 ml (45 g) Greek yogurt (4% fat)
- 1 1 garlic clove, pressedgarlic cloves, pressed
- salt or ground black pepper
- 4 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) tomato, slicedtomatoes, sliced
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) red onion, sliced into ringsred onions, sliced into rings
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Place the ground lamb into a medium-sized mixing bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the diced onion, minced garlic, oregano, and lemon zest to the bowl.
- Mix well until the meat is evenly combined with the seasonings.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Form the meat into 2 small patties per serving.
- Grill the burgers about 4 minutes per side over medium high heat, or until cooked as desired.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place one burger on each lettuce leaf. Top it with the dressing and veggies and serve.
Double or triple this recipe to feed a crowd, and watch them evaporate!
What if I want to make this my dinner and/or only meal of the day? What will the ingredients measurements be? T.I.A.
This generates .25lbs lamb per serving. If you wish to have more sliders, you can make 2 servings instead of 1.
Which value do you think looks inaccurate?