Keto lamb sliders with feta cheese dressing
- 1 lb 450 g ground lamb
- ½ tsp ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ (1 oz.) ¼ (28 g) , finely diced, finely diced
- 2 2 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp fresh oregano, leaves only
- 1 1 lemon, the zestlemons, the zest
- 2 oz. 55 g feta cheese
- ¼ cup 60 ml Greek yogurt
- 1 1 garlic clove, pressedgarlic cloves, pressed
- salt or ground black pepper
- 4 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) tomato, slicedtomatoes, sliced
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) red onion, sliced into ringsred onions, sliced into rings
- Place the ground lamb into a medium size mixing bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the diced onion, minced garlic and oregano, and lemon zest to the bowl.
- Mix well until the meat is evenly combined with the seasonings.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Form the meat into 6-8 small patties.
- Grill the burgers about 4 minutes per side over medium high heat, or until cooked as desired.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place one burger on each lettuce leaf. Top it with the dressing and veggies and serve.
Double or triple this recipe to feed a crowd, and watch them evaporate!