Keto lamb chops with herb butter
- 8 (2 lbs) 8 (900 g) lamb choplamb chops
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 oz. 110 g herb butter
- 1 1 lemon, in wedgeslemons, in wedges
- 2 cups (4 oz.) 475 ml (110 g) leafy greens
- Let the chops reach room temperature before they are fried or grilled. The meat should not be cold when it's cooked, or it won't get a nicely brown surface. If you make a few cuts into the fat part, the chop won't curl up.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry in butter and some olive oil if you're using a frying pan. If you're grilling, just brush on some olive oil before placing the chops on the grill.
- Fry for 3–4 minutes, depending on how thick the chops are. Really thick chops will need a longer cooking time. However, it's OK for lamb to be a little pink inside.
- Serve with leafy greens, lemon wedges and herb butter.