Keto lamb chops with herb butter
Simple. Stunning. Flavorful. This dish is going to become your keto go-to when you’re in the mood for elegant simplicity. Who doesn’t love savory meat with heavenly herb lemon butter?
- 8 (2 lbs) 8 (900 g) lamb choplamb chops
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 oz. 110 g herb butter
- 1 1 lemon, in wedgeslemons, in wedges
- 2 cups (4 oz.) 475 ml (110 g) leafy greens
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Let the lamb chops come to room temperature before they are fried or grilled. Cold chops won't get a nice brown crust. If you make a few cuts into the fat, the chop won't curl up.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry in butter and some olive oil if you're using a frying pan. If you're grilling, brush on some olive oil onto the chops before placing them on the grill.
- Fry for 3–4 minutes, depending on how thick the chops are. Really thick chops will need a longer cooking time. However, it's OK for lamb to be a little pink inside.
- Serve with leafy greens, lemon wedges, and herb butter.
You can substitute pork or beef for the lamb.
Here is a list of keto side dishes so you can choose what sounds appetizing to you.
The total recipe makes 4 servings so it's closer to 1oz.