Keto Caesar salad
- ½ cup 120 ml mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ ½ lemon, zest and juicelemons, zest and juice
- ¼ cup (2⁄3 oz.) 60 ml (20 g) grated shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp finely chopped filets of anchovies
- 1 1 garlic clove, pressed or finely choppedgarlic cloves, pressed or finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 12 oz. 350 g chicken breast, bone-in with skinchicken breasts, bone-in with skin
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz. 85 g bacon
- 7 oz. 200 g , chopped
- ½ cup (11⁄3 oz.) 120 ml (40 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing with a whisk or an immersion blender. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Place the chicken breasts in a greased baking dish.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and drizzle olive oil or melted butter on top. Bake the chicken in the oven for about 20 minutes or until fully cooked through. You can also cook the chicken on the stove top if you prefer.
- Fry the bacon until crisp. Place lettuce as a base on two plates. Top with sliced chicken and the crispy, crumbled bacon.
- Finish with a generous dollop of dressing and a good grating of parmesan cheese.
This recipe works great with chicken leftovers or with a store-bought rotisserie chicken as well. To warm up cold left-over sliced chicken, fry it in a bit of butter for a tasty, warm addition.
If you miss croutons and aren't in a hurry, check out our recipe for low-carb parmesan croutons.
This recipe has been updated after the release of the video. Please note that the instructions remain the same, but the net carb count differs. For the most accurate nutritional information, refer to the net carb label on this page.