- 25 oz. 700 g ground beef
- 7 oz. 200 g (425 ml) shredded cheese
- 2 tsp 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp paprika powder
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 oz. 50 g butter, for frying
- 2 2 tomatotomatoes
- 2 2 scallionscallions
- 1 1 avocadoavocados
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- fresh cilantro, to taste
- ¾ cup 175 ml mayonnaise
- 5 oz. 150 g cooked bacon
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup 125 ml sliced dill picklesliced dill pickles
- 5 oz. 150 g lettuce
- ¼ cup 60 ml pickled jalapeños
- Chop up the salsa ingredients and stir together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix in seasoning and half the cheese into the ground beef.
- Make four burgers and fry in a pan or grill if you prefer. Add the remaining cheese on top towards the end.
- Serve on lettuce with dill pickle and mustard. And don't forget the homemade salsa!
Here's how to make your own super-healthy mayonnaise without soybean oil and additives.