Cheeseburgers... what could be a more perfect centerpiece to your casual keto feast? Heavy on the flavor and satisfaction, but light on effort! And you don't need bread to make them wonderfully tasty—dress 'em up with delicious salsa and toppings instead!
- 25 oz. 700 g ground beef
- 7 oz. 200 g shredded cheese
- 2 tsp 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp paprika powder
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 oz. 50 g butter, for frying
- 2 2 tomatotomatoes
- 2 2 scallionscallions
- 1 1 avocadoavocados
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- fresh cilantro, to taste
- ¾ cup 175 ml mayonnaise
- 5 oz. 150 g cooked bacon
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup 125 ml sliced dill picklesliced dill pickles
- 5 oz. 150 g lettuce
- ¼ cup 60 ml pickled jalapeños
- Chop up the salsa ingredients and stir together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix in seasoning and half the cheese into the ground beef.
- Make four burgers and fry in a pan or grill if you prefer. Add the remaining cheese on top towards the end.
- Serve on lettuce with dill pickle and mustard. And don't forget the homemade salsa!
Here's how to make your own super-healthy mayonnaise without soybean oil and additives.