Ready for a keto cheeseburger? You don't need bread to make it wonderfully tasty – make one with delicious salsa and toppings instead.
- 1½ lbs 700 g ground beef
- 7 oz. 200 g shredded cheese
- 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 oz. 50 g butter, for frying
- 2 2 tomatotomatoes
- 2 2 scallionscallions
- 1 1 avocadoavocados
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh cilantro, to taste
- ¾ cup 175 ml mayonnaise
- 5 oz. 150 g cooked bacon
- 4 tablespoons 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ cup 125 ml sliced dill picklesliced dill pickles
- 5 oz. 150 g lettuce
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml pickled jalapeños
- Chop up the salsa ingredients and stir together in a small bowl. Put aside.
- Mix in seasoning and half the cheese into the ground beef.
- Make four burgers and fry in a pan or grill if you prefer. Add cheese on top towards the end.
- Serve on lettuce with dill pickle, and mustard.