Keto western omelet
- 6 6 eggeggs
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp or
- salt and pepper
- 3 oz. (¾ cup) 85 g (180 ml) cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 2 oz. 55 g butter
- 5 oz. 140 g smoked deli ham, diced
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) , finely chopped, finely chopped
- ½ (2½ oz.) ½ (70 g) , finely chopped, finely chopped
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs and cream until fluffy. Add salt and pepper.
- Add half of the shredded cheese and mix well.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Sauté the diced ham, onion and peppers for a few minutes. Add the egg mixture and fry until the omelet is almost firm. Be extra mindful not to burn the edges.
- Reduce the heat after a little while. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Fold the omelet if desired.
- Serve immediately... and enjoy!
Pair with a fresh, green salad.
If you like to keep it spicy, serve with Tabasco or Sriracha sauce, or jalepenos on the side. Yes!