- 2 2 hard-boiled egghard-boiled eggs
- ½ ½ avocadoavocados
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 oz. 60 g bacon
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the eggs in a sauce pan and cover with water. Bring to a light boil and let simmer for 8-10 minutes. Place the eggs in ice cold water immediately when they are done to make them easier to peel.
- Cut the eggs into halves lengthwise and scoop out the yolks. Place them in a small bowl.
- Add avocado and oil and mash until combined. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the bacon on a baking sheet and bake until crispy. It takes about 5–7 minutes. You can also fry them in a in a frying pan.
- With a spoon, carefully add the mixture back into the cooked egg whites and set the bacon sail! Enjoy!
Definitely fun for kids, but amusing for adults, too… plus, these eggs are durable and pretty enough to be your next potluck offering!
This is a breakfast idea from Fanny Lindkvist, who runs a popular Swedish blog and the Instagram account LessCarbs.