- 2 2 hard-boiled egghard-boiled eggs
- ½ ½ avocadoavocados
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 oz. 60 g bacon
- salt and pepper
- Hard boil the eggs and let cool. Split the eggs (as you would for deviled eggs).
- Scoop out the yolk and mash with the avocado, oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the bacon until crispy in the oven for 5–7 minutes at 350°F (180°C) or in a frying pan.
- With a spoon, carefully add the mixture back into the egg and set the bacon sail! Enjoy!
Definitely fun for kids, but amusing for adults, too… plus, these eggs are durable and pretty enough to be your next potluck offering!
This is the third breakfast idea from Fanny Lindkvist, who runs a popular Swedish blog and the Instagram account LessCarbs.