- 2 2 eggeggs
- 2 oz. 55 g turnip
- 5 oz. 140 g
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1 finely chopped garlic clovefinely chopped garlic cloves (optional)
- 5 oz. 140 g baby gem lettuce or
- 2 oz. 55 g cherry tomatoes
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) red onionred onions
- 12 oz. 350 g tuna in water
- 2 oz. (7 tbsp) 55 g (100 ml) olives
- salt and pepper
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp small capers
- ½ oz. 14 g anchovies
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml water
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lemon juice, the juice
- 1 1 minced garlic cloveminced garlic cloves (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing using a mixer or an immersion blender until fully combined and creamy. Set aside.
- Boil the eggs the way you like them, soft or hard-boiled. Place them immediately in ice-cold water when they are done to make them easier to peel. Cut them into wedges.
- Wash and peel the turnips. Cut them into 1/2" pieces (1.5cm). Wash and trim the green beans and parboil both for 5 minutes in lightly salted water. Use separate pans. Rinse in cold water when done.
- Place a skillet on medium-high heat and fry the green beans in butter or olive oil. Add finely chopped garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place lettuce on a serving plate or on individual plates. Add tomatoes, onion, drained tuna, eggs, beans, olives, and turnip. Serve with dressing on the side.
You can prep the vegetables a day before serving, for an even faster assembly.
Recommended special equipment