Venezuelan keto chicken salad
- Season the chicken breast all over with salt.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat with half of the olive oil. When it comes to temperature add the chicken breast and sear 5 minutes on each side. Add the water to the skillet and put a tight-fitting lid on it, let it simmer for about 20 minutes or until the water cooks off.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and shred it. Let it cool before making the salad.
- For the salad, mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl until well combined and creamy.
- Taste and adjust salt as needed.
Serve this inside of butter lettuce wraps! It’s a great meal prep recipe.
You can also use chicken pulled from a rotisserie chicken — any leftover chicken will be happy to turn into this fabulous salad.
For more flavor, add minced garlic, cayenne pepper, and chopped red onion.