Keto fried salmon with green beans
- 9 oz. 250 g fresh green beans
- 3½ oz. 100 g butter
- 9 oz. 250 g salmon in portion pieces
- salt and pepper
- Rinse and trim the green beans.
- Heat up a hearty dollop of butter in a frying pan large enough to fit both the fish and vegetables.
- Fry the green beans over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Move the beans over to one side of the frying pan.
- If necessary, add more butter and fry the pieces of salmon for a couple of minutes on each side. Stir the beans every now and then. Lower the heat towards the end.
- Season the salmon and serve with the remaining butter.
This keto dish can be cooked with other low-carb vegetables such as zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli or spinach. Feel free to use your favorite spices to give this dish more flavor—chili powder, paprika, onion powder, some herbs, or even freshly chopped garlic and basil.