Keto fried salmon with green beans
- 9 oz. 250 g fresh green beans
- 3 oz. 75 g butter
- 12 oz. 350 g salmon in portion pieces
- ½ ½ lemon, juice
- salt and pepper
- Rinse and trim the green beans.
- Heat up the butter in a frying pan large enough to fit both the fish and vegetables.
- Fry the green beans together with the salmon over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the fish and green beans in the skillet towards the end. Stir the beans every now and then.
This keto dish can be cooked with other low-carb vegetables such as zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli or spinach. Feel free to use your favorite spices to give this dish more flavor—chili powder, paprika, onion powder, some herbs, or even freshly chopped garlic and basil.