Keto tuna casserole
- 1 oz. 28 g butter
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) , finely chopped, finely chopped
- 1 (5 oz.) 1 (140 g) , finely chopped, finely chopped
- 5½ oz. (1½ cups) 160 g (375 ml) celery stalk, finely choppedcelery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 lb 450 g tuna in water, drained
- ¾ cup 180 ml mayonnaise
- 1 cup (2¾ oz.) 240 ml (80 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp 1 tsp chili flakes
- salt and pepper
- 6 oz. (52⁄3 cups) 170 g (1.3 liters) baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Fry onion, bell pepper and celery in butter in a large frying pan until slightly soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix tuna, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and chili flakes in a greased baking dish. Add fried vegetables and stir.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with baby spinach.
Canned tuna is a life-saver when fridge and freezer are empty. Try to choose high-quality, MSC-labeled tunafish—preferably in olive oil instead of sunflower oil.