Keto tuna casserole
- 2 oz. 55 g butter
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g)
- 1 (5 oz.) 1 (140 g)
- 5½ oz. (1½ cups) 160 g (375 ml) celery stalkcelery stalks
- 1 lb 450 g tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise
- 1 cup (2¾ oz.) 240 ml (80 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp 1 tsp chili flakes
- salt and pepper
- 6 oz. (52⁄3 cups) 170 g (1.3 liters) baby spinach
- ¼ cup 60 ml olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Chop onion, bell pepper and celery finely and fry in butter in a large frying pan until slightly soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix tuna, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and chili flakes in a greased baking dish. Add fried vegetables and stir.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with baby spinach and olive oil.
Canned tuna is a life-saver when fridge and freezer are empty. Try to choose high-quality, MSC-labeled tunafish—preferably in olive oil instead of sunflower oil.