Keto tuna casserole
Just like mom used to make—NOT. Ditch the noodles in favor of celery, onions, and peppers, and indulge in a keto meal that's ready in 30 minutes. It's a whole new, delicious thing.
- 2 oz. 50 g butter
- 1 1 yellow onionyellow onions
- 1 1 green bell peppergreen bell peppers
- 51⁄3 oz. 150 g celery stalkcelery stalks
- 16 oz. 450 g tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 cup 225 ml mayonnaise
- 4 oz. 110 g freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp 1 tsp chili flakes
- salt and pepper
- 6 oz. 175 g baby spinach
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Chop onion, bell pepper and celery finely and fry in butter in a large frying pan until slightly soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix tuna, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and chili flakes in a greased baking dish. Add fried vegetables and stir.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with baby spinach and olive oil.
Canned tuna is a life-saver when fridge and freezer are empty. Try to choose high-quality, MSC-labeled tunafish—preferably in olive oil instead of sunflower oil.