Keto salmon Tandoori with cucumber sauce
- 1½ lbs 650 g salmon, boneless fillet, in piecessalmon, boneless fillets, in pieces
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp tandoori seasoning
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- ¾ cup 180 ml mayonnaise or
- ½ (51⁄3 oz.) ½ (150 g) cucumber, shredded
- 2 2 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- ½ ½ lime, the juicelimes, the juice
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt (optional)
- Heat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix tandoori seasoning with oil and cover the salmon. Place in the oven for 15–20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Mix crushed garlic, lime juice, shredded cucumber (squeeze out the water first) and mayonnaise and/or sour cream in a bowl.
- Chop the vegetables. Combine with the romaine lettuce on a platter. Drizzle with lime juice.
- Serve salmon on the salad and top with cucumber sauce.
Have fun and try some DIY! You can make your own tandoori seasoning with spices you already have on hand! Start with equal parts ground ginger, ground coriander, cumin, turmeric, paprika, salt, and cayenne. Adjust the flavors to your liking. Want even more earthy warmth in your spice blend? Try a little nutmeg, cloves, or cinnamon.