Keto salmon tandoori with cucumber sauce
- 1½ lbs 650 g salmon, boneless fillet, portionedsalmon, boneless fillets, portioned
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp tandoori seasoning
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil or melted coconut oil
- Heat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place the salmon in a baking dish. Mix the tandoori seasoning and salt with the oil in a small bowl and brush it over the salmon. Bake in the oven for 15–20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Mix the garlic, lime juice, shredded cucumber (squeeze out some of the water from the cucumber if you want a thicker sauce), mayonnaise and/or yogurt in a bowl. Taste for seasoning and add salt if needed.
- For the salad, chop the vegetables. Combine with lettuce in a serving bowl. Drizzle with lime juice.
- Serve the salmon with the salad and top with cucumber sauce.
Ready for some DIY? You can make your own tandoori seasoning with the spices that you already have on hand. Start with equal parts ground ginger, ground coriander, cumin, turmeric, paprika, salt, and cayenne. Adjust the flavors to your liking. For even more warmth, try a dash of nutmeg, cloves, or cinnamon.