Keto baked salmon with pesto and broccoli
- 2 lbs 900 g salmon, boneless filletsalmon, boneless fillets
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp (60 g) green pesto
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb 450 g broccoli
- Place the salmon skin-side down in a greased baking dish. Spread pesto on top, and salt and pepper to taste. Spread out the broccoli around it.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F (175°C) for about 20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, stir the sauce ingredients together. Pesto, mayonnaise, and yogurt.
This hearty salad with greens, pecans, seeds, and a healthy dose of fresh, homemade vinaigrette also pairs beautifully with this salmon dish.