Bacon-wrapped halloumi cheese
- 8 oz. 230 g
- 6 oz. 170 g bacon, in slices
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C).
- Cut cheese into 8–10 pieces.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in oven for 10–15 minutes until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
Don’t feel like turning on the oven? Fry the cheese in a frying pan over medium-high heat with a bit of oil or butter. Switch it up a little by subbing pancetta for the bacon. Try adding one – or more – of these amazing dips!