- 8 oz. 225 g halloumi cheese
- 51⁄3 oz. 150 g bacon, in slices
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C).
- Cut cheese into 8–10 pieces.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in oven until golden brown for 10–15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Don’t want to turn on your oven tonight? You can always fry the cheese in a frying pan over medium high with some oil or butter. Switch it up a little bit, by subbing pancetta in for the bacon.
Craving an extra burst of flavor and texture? A delicious dip is just the right thing! Try adding one – or more – of these amazing dips!