Keto egg mice
- 6 6 eggeggs
- 4 4 radishradishes
- 12 12 fresh chives
- 24 24 black peppercorn, wholeblack peppercorns, whole
- 15 oz. 400 g cheddar cheese, or any other cheese
- Boil the eggs for at least 8 minutes so you can cut them into halves without the egg yolks running.
- Place the egg halves on a plate with the sunny side down. With the tip of a knife, cut two semi-circular slits for the ears. Cut the radishes thinly and gently push down two slices into each egg.
- Poke two tiny holes for the eyes and push in a black peppercorn for each eye.
- Put a chive leaf under each egg so it looks like a tail.
- Dice the cheese and place next to the mice.