Keto baked salmon with lemon and butter
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs 900 g salmon, boneless filletsalmon, boneless fillets
- 1 tsp 1 tsp sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 7 oz. 200 g butter, thinly & equally sliced, divided
- 1 1 lemon, sliced thinlylemons, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp lemon juice, or juice from 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a large baking dish with olive oil.
- Place the salmon, skin-side down in the prepared baking dish. Cover the fillets with the lemon slices, and top each lemon slice, with a thin, butter slice.
- Bake on the middle rack for about 20–30 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Heat the rest of the butter in a small saucepan until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat and let cool a little. Gently add some lemon juice.
- Serve with lemon butter and a side dish of your choice. See below for suggestions.