Place this keto platter on the table and watch the crowd go gaga for lemony salmon! And to guild the lily, there’s lemon butter too. Doing salmon right? Oh, yeah.
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs 900 g salmon
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 7 oz. 200 g butter
- 1 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Grease a large baking dish with olive oil. Place the salmon, with the skin-side down, in the prepared baking dish. Generously season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the lemon thinly and place on top of the salmon. Cover with half of the butter in thin slices.
- Bake on middle rack for about 20–30 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Heat the rest of the butter in a small sauce pan until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat and let cool a little. Gently add some lemon juice.
- Serve the fish with the lemon butter and a side dish of your choice. See below for suggestions.