Keto fried salmon with asparagus
- 8 oz. 230 g green asparagus
- 3 oz. 85 g butter
- 9 oz. 250 g salmon, boneless fillet, in piecessalmon, boneless fillets, in pieces
- salt and pepper
- Rinse and trim the asparagus.
- Heat up a hearty dollop of butter in a frying pan where you can fit both the fish and vegetables.
- Fry the asparagus over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Gather everything in one half of the frying pan.
- If necessary, add more butter and fry the pieces of salmon for a couple of minutes on each side. Stir the asparagus every now and then. Lower the heat towards the end.
- Season the salmon and serve with the remaining butter.
This keto dish can be cooked with other low-carb vegetables such as zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli or spinach. Feel free to use your favorite spices to give this dish more flavor—chili powder, paprika, onion powder, some herbs, or even freshly chopped garlic and basil.