Keto mackerel and egg plate
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter and olive oil, for frying
- 8 oz. 230 g canned mackerel in tomato sauce
- 2 oz. (1½ cups) 60 g (400 ml) lettuce
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) red onionred onions
- ¼ cup 60 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Fry the eggs in butter or oil, just the way you want them – sunny side up or over easy.
- Put lettuce, thin slices of red onion and mackerel on a plate together with the eggs. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil over the salad and serve.