A quick and easy keto meal that will keep you satiated for hours.
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons butter for frying
- 8 oz. 225 g canned mackerel in tomato sauce
- 2 oz. 60 g lettuce
- ½ ½ red onionred onions
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Fry the eggs in butter, just the way you want them – sunny side up or over easy.
- Put lettuce, thin slices of red onion and mackerel on a plate together with the eggs. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil over the salad and serve.