- 8 eggeggs
- 1⁄3 lb 150 g bacon, in slices
- cherry tomatoes (optional)
- fresh parsley (optional)
Nutrition73% Fat26% Protein1% Carbs
- Fry the bacon in a pan until crispy and put aside on a plate.
- Fry the eggs in the bacon grease any way you like them. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and fry them at the same time.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Get started challenge
This recipe and the ones below are examples of the delicious meals you have on our Get started challenge. We provide a meal plan and all the knowledge and support you need to make low carb simple. It’s free and you can sign up at any time!