- 8 8 eggeggs
- 1⁄3 lb 150 g bacon, in slices
- cherry tomatoes (optional)
- fresh parsley (optional)
Nutrition73% Fat26% Protein1% Carbs
- Fry the bacon in a pan until crispy. Put aside on a plate.
- Fry the eggs in the bacon grease any way you like them. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and fry them at the same time.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Step up your bacon game with organic bacon if you can find it… it is tastier and has fewer additives.
Get started challenge
This recipe and the ones below are examples of the delicious meals you have on our Get started challenge. We provide a meal plan and all the knowledge and support you need to make low carb simple. It’s free and you can sign up at any time!