Simple low-carb breakfast with fried eggs and veggies
- 2 2 eggeggs
- ½ oz. 15 g butter
- salt and pepper
- ½ ½ avocado, scooped out and cut into wedgesavocados, scooped out and cut into wedges
- 1 1 (about 3 oz each) tomato, sliced(about 3 oz each) tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup 125 ml baby spinach
- 1 cup 225 ml coffee
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Heat butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Crack your eggs straight into the pan. For eggs sunny side up - leave the eggs to fry on one side. For eggs cooked over easy - flip the eggs over after a few minutes and cook for another minute. For harder yolks, just leave cooking a few more minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with baby spinach, tomato, avocado and a cup of freshly brewed black coffee or a cup of tea with cream.