Keto scrambled eggs with halloumi cheese
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz. 85 g halloumi cheese, diced
- 2 (1 oz.) 2 (30 g) , chopped, chopped
- 4 4 large egglarge eggs
- salt and pepper
- 2 oz. (7 tbsp) 55 g (100 ml) pitted olives
- Heat olive oil on medium-high in a frying pan and fry halloumi and scallions until nicely browned.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan over the cheese. Lower the heat, add the olives and stir for a couple of minutes.
You may replace the halloumi cheese with a different cheese such as mozzarella or feta. If you substitute the cheese, do not fry it; just add it in towards the end.