Keto scrambled eggs with halloumi cheese
Ready to take scrambled eggs to a whole new level? Here’s the secret: flavorful halloumi cheese, scallions and bacon. Enjoy this keto goodness for breakfast or lunch... it’s absolutely sizzling!
- 3 oz. 75 g halloumi cheese, diced
- 4 oz. 110 g bacon, diced
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 2 scallionscallions
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 25 tsp 120 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 25 tsp 120 ml pitted olives
- salt and pepper
- Dice halloumi cheese and bacon.
- Heat olive oil on medium high in a frying pan and fry halloumi, scallions and bacon until nicely browned.
- In a small bowl, whisk together parsley, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan over the bacon and cheese. Lower the heat, add the olives, and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with or without a salad.
Exclude the bacon to make it vegetarian. You may also replace the halloumi cheese with a different cheese such as mozzarella or feta. If you substitute the cheese, do not fry it; just add it in towards the end.