Keto scrambled eggs with halloumi cheese
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz. 75 g halloumi cheese, diced
- 2 2 , chopped, chopped
- 4 oz. 110 g bacon, diced
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 4 eggeggs
- salt and pepper
- 2 oz. 50 g pitted olives
- Heat olive oil on medium high in a frying pan and fry halloumi, scallions and bacon until nicely browned.
- In a small bowl, whisk together parsley, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan over the bacon and cheese. Lower the heat, add the olives, and stir for a couple of minutes.
Exclude the bacon to make it vegetarian. You may also replace the halloumi cheese with a different cheese such as mozzarella or feta. If you substitute the cheese, do not fry it; just add it in towards the end.