- 2 cups 475 ml cold water
- 1 1 tea bagtea bags
- 1 cup 225 ml ice cubeice cubes
- flavorings of your choice, such as sliced lemonflavorings of your choice, such as sliced lemons or fresh mint
- Combine the tea, flavoring and half of the cold water in a pitcher and leave it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Remove the tea bag and the flavoring. Replace with new, fresh flavoring if you so desire.
- Add the rest of the cold water and serve with lots of ice cubes. Ahhh... the simple pleasures!
Try this with any type of tea you like—green, white, yasmin or black. You can add a couple of wedges of peach, a slice of orange, lemon or lime, or a few mint leaves to give it amazing flavor. Really, the possibilities are endless – any fruit will do!