Bold. A bit spicy. Homemade deliciousness in a jar. Yes, it’s Tex-Mex seasoning of which we speak! This amazing mixture has just the right amount of kick... and contains zero sugar and artificial flavorings. Who’s ready for Taco Tuesday?
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon sea salt (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir until thoroughly blended. Pour into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- If you use whole seeds, grind in a grinder either in advance or when cooking.
- Keep the spices in a dark, dry and cool/room temperature place. Small tin cans are great.
- Make a big batch to last for 4–6 months; after this the spices will lose some flavor and color. They won't go bad, but will just be less powerful.