Pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp 2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground allspice
- Mix the spices well and put in a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- If you have whole spices on hand you can grind them using a spice or coffee grinder.
- Remember that the spices should be kept in a dark, dry and cool place. You can use small tin containers for storage.
- Make a large batch of seasoning for use within the next 4–6 months. After this time, the spices may lose some heat, flavor and color. They will still be safe to use, but perhaps not as flavorful.