Roasted cauliflower mash
Every buttery, nutty spoonful of this low-carb side is better than the last. Treat your taste buds to the silky, smooth texture. So easy to prepare. And it goes with just about any main course. 3 words: Best. Mash. Ever.
- 30 oz. 900 g cauliflower, florets
- 10 oz. 300 g butter
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Trim the cauliflower and divide into smaller florets. Place in a large baking dish.
- Slice the butter thinly and cover the florets. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn the florets and baste in butter. Roast for another 15 minutes or until the cauliflower has turned a nice color.
- Remove and pour into a pan. Let boil for 15 minutes, until the cauliflower is soft.
- Blend with an immersion blender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve as a side dish to fish, meat or poultry.