Here's a pure Ranch spice mix for your dressings and dips! Make a large batch – a jar of spice mix is a wonderful gift to family and friends.
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons dried tarragon or dried chives
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons dried dill
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon sea salt
- ½ tablespoon ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients well and pour into a small jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Use the spice mix to make your own Ranch dip or dressing and also for adding flavor to meat, fish, chicken and vegetables, or why not your omelet or scrambled eggs?
Making your own spice mixes has many benefits. No additives, you can adjust the flavor and you save money!