- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp dried tarragon or dried chives
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp sea salt
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients well and pour into a small jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Use the spice mix to make your own Ranch dip or dressing and also for adding flavor to meat, fish, chicken and vegetables, or why not your omelet or scrambled eggs?
Making your own spice mixes has many benefits. No additives, you can adjust the flavor and you save money!