Roasted vegetables Tricolore
- 1 lb 450 g Brussels sprouts
- 6 oz. 170 g cherry tomatoes
- 6 oz. 170 g mushrooms
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried rosemary or dried thyme
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Rinse and trim all vegetables and peel the outer layer of the Brussels sprouts if needed. Cut the vegetables so they're roughly the same size.
- Place in a baking dish. Season with salt, pepper, rosemary, and/or thyme. Drizzle with olive oil and mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the vegetables have softened and turned a nice color.
You could serve it with a dipping sauce on the side, or customize by adding other vegetables and herbs as well. Have fun!