Roasted vegetables Tricolore
- 1 lb 450 g Brussels sprouts
- 8 oz. 230 g cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz. 230 g mushrooms
- 1 tsp 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried rosemary or dried thyme
- ½ cup 120 ml olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Rinse and trim all vegetables and peel the outer layer of the Brussels sprouts if needed.
- Cut the vegetables so they're roughly the same size. Place in a 9" baking dish.
- Add spices and olive oil and mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the vegetables have softened and turned a nice color.
- Serve as a side dish with meat, chicken or fish.
You could serve it with a dipping sauce on the side, or customize by adding other vegetables and herbs as well. Have fun!