Keto garlic and rosemary focaccia
- 1½ cups (6 oz.) 350 ml (170 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 1 eggeggs
- ¾ cup (3 oz.) 180 ml (85 g) almond flour
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 oz. 55 g butter at room temperature
- 3 3 garlic clove, finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ tsp ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Heat the mozzarella and cream cheese in a small pan on medium heat or in the microwave oven. Stir occasionally.
- Add the other ingredients and mix well. Tip: use a hand mixer with dough hooks to combine well.
- Moisten hands with water and flatten the dough into a round crust, about 8" (20 cm) in diameter, on parchment paper.
- Make holes in the dough with a fork and bake in the oven for about 12 minutes or until the bread has turned a golden color. Remove from the oven and let cool a little.
- Mix together butter, garlic, salt and rosemary. Spread on top of the bread and place in a round baking dish.
- Bake for another 10 minutes. Divide into 8–10 pieces and serve lukewarm.