Light and fluffy. Creamy. Buttery. This true low-carb classic is smooth textured and delicious. Goes with just about everything, and tastes a lot like mashed potatoes. So bliss out!
- 1 lb 450 g cauliflower
- 3 oz. 75 g grated parmesan cheese
- 4 oz. 110 g butter
- ½ ½ lemon, juice and zest
- olive oil (optional)
- Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Boil the cauliflower in plenty of lightly salted water a couple of minutes – just enough so the florets are tender but retain a somewhat firm texture. Discard the water.
- Add the cauliflower to a food processor along with the remaining ingredients and pulse until desired consistency. You can also use an immersion blender.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Add more olive oil or butter if you wish.