Hello, elegance! This keto chicken recipe will make your entire family swoon. The cream sauce is hearty, cheesy, and loaded with yummy pesto.
- 1 cup 225 ml heavy whipping cream or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons green pesto
- ½ ½ lemon, the juice
- 2 lbs 900 g chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb 450 g cauliflower
- 1 1 leekleeks
- 4 oz. 110 g cherry tomatoes
- 7 oz. 200 g shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix cream (or sour cream) with pesto and lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper, and fry in butter until they turn a nice golden brown.
- Place the chicken in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish, and pour in the cream mixture.
- Chop the leek and cherry tomatoes. Chop the cauliflower into small florets. Top chicken with leek, tomatoes and cauliflower.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in the middle of the oven for at least 30 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. If the casserole is at risk of burning before it's done, cover it with a piece of aluminum foil, lower the heat and let cook for a bit longer.